Nov 11, 2009

3 Comments

Backpacks

23:12
My mom got me my oversize kid backpack for freshman year because she wanted something that didn't hurt my back.  Lately, it's been hurting my shoulders back.  I think the reason for this is because it's too big and there's too little stuff in there that the weight of things mess up (although it makes it look like I have textbooks in there.)  I had wanted to use it for the rest of high school though (I've never used the same book bag for more than 2 years :/  My old ones are now under my bed filled with all my past notes.)  It's also kinda embarrassing knowing that 5-year-olds have the same bag as you (I saw one half my size carrying the same one in 8 ave, where my mom bought it, and my bro said he saw this other kid who lives around my neighborhood with the same bag.)  Recently I was asked why I carry a freshman book bag.  I already know it looks like one but really, I don't give a cow's ass about any of these things.  I just need one that won't discomfort my back and shoulders.

I always wanted a simple gray medium-size Jansport backpack.  I have a solid blue one that's smaller then my convenient size.  I finally found the latter and will be switching to it.  Surprisingly, it actually fits all the crap I have and doesn't trouble my back as much as the e-mouse one.

Labels: ,

Blogger Nana said...
teehee.
ive only wanted one of those bags.
Blogger Nana said...
*always
Blogger Joann said...
Yea, thats way I always wanted to carry really little crap in my bag. Surprisinly my gym clothes and all my other crap fit into my bag. I'm amazed and I never understood why people with big northface book bags can't fit their gym clothes in there.

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- What Trig Homework Does to You
- The Sacrifice
- A Glorious Day: Following the Glorious Revolution...
- Was it supposed to take this long?
- I don't like sour or spoils
- It was indeed a waste of time
- Sweating Bullets
- Anxiety
- New Theme?
- Stalking Balloon & You can have baby soft skin too :3
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved