Nov 7, 2009

3 Comments

The Sacrifice

14:04
I fail at Spanish and Chemistry now... my best subjects that are now my worse.  How'd that happen?!  Today I got my Spanish test back and found out I got a 76 which later became an 82 because I had to explain some mishaps (she still wouldn't give me full points though...)  I'm friggin' piss; there's gotta be something wrong with my head or something.

We had a chemistry quiz yesterday...  I got at least 2/10 of the multiple choice wrong.  I misread one of the question and for the other, I chose the correct choice but changed it last minute; don't you just hate when that happens?!  Then I wrote ionic bonds had polarity *facepalm*stupid.  Everyone around me probably got full points---Damn you Mr. 99 :X  This is total BS.

I went to volunteer at the office yesterday.  I had to file.  I really dislike filing; not only because the cabinets are right next to the stinky bathroom, but I just suck at it.  My boss gave me some papers that were paper clipped so I assumed they go together but I later found out, they were stapled by date, not by name.  I couldn't find one of the packets =_=

I got home from the library and watched Chungking Express.  It's a really old modern Chinese film, dated 1994 or 1995.  The storyline was based around two love forlorn cops and the plot revolved around romance as its theme.  I can't say I disliked the movie because I thought the first story was good and the overall movie was unique but it's a bit strange for a love story.  Then again, who wouldn't like a story about a cop who got dumped by his girlfriend, May of 5 years and is still attached, thus, continues to buy his girlfriend's favorite food, pineapples, everyday and only if the can expires May 1st, his birthday.  When he gets 30 cans, right before his birthday, he'll give up on her.  Then there's a woman who goes around in a raincoat, wig, and sunglasses; hires some Indians to help her smuggle drugs only to have them deceive her and runaway.  She goes around with a gun, asking around to find her traitors and even goes as far as to kidnap a shopkeepers daughter (this part was quite funny, the shopkeeper refuses to tell her information and when he goes to the back of the shop, leaving his young daughter on the counter, the woman just carries her away.)  The blackmail is successful and she goes shoot down some Indians.  The others chase her to get revenge for their fallen brethren but she escapes on a train and next thing you know, she's at the bar and the cop, wanting to give up on his ex, is determined to fall in love with the next woman who steps in... which is the drug-dealing lady.  It's funny that this whole thing happens in an interval of 2-3 days.  The other cop story was not as action-packed but was very funny; especially when the cop talks to his soap bar, towel and giant stuffed polar bear (which later becomes a Garfield but he looks through this and says to it "Look at you, when'd you become so dirty?  You used to be white and now you're all yellow.  And look at these scars (the whiskers); did you get into fights?"

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Blogger Joann said...
Nah, I watch the movies online. LMAO and I don't think john tucker must die was the blowjob one lmao.
Yea I hate when I put an answer and then change it and end up getting it wrong and my first answer was right. Makes me not want to check my tests over. D:
Dang, that movie seems so complicated.
Blogger Nana said...
YES, I DO HATE IT WHEN YOU CHANGE THE ANSWER AND THE ORIGINAL ONE WAS CORRECT D:<

it's okay. u just have to do better on the next testsssss.
Blogger Emina said...
Same things always happen right? Like changing your answer. Urgh, I believe you felt distress.

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- A Glorious Day: Following the Glorious Revolution...
- Was it supposed to take this long?
- I don't like sour or spoils
- It was indeed a waste of time
- Sweating Bullets
- Anxiety
- New Theme?
- Stalking Balloon & You can have baby soft skin too :3
- Failure Encourages Profanity: A Pointless Complai...
- What's long and hard?
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved