Oct 31, 2009

5 Comments

I don't like sour or spoils

18:21
I'd made plans a few weeks prior to go trick-or-treating with my long time friend.  We had arranged to dress up as mafioso.  I originally consulted with her about plans to visit her some time before Halloween so we can get everything ready :/  The costumes and the like.  Since yesterday was half day, I was gonna go to her house after school.  I spent about a little more of an hour at Party City with some people and tried contacting her to ask if I can come over.  Her phone was dead so instead, I hung out with Meagan and Kari for a bit.  I never saw my friend online yesterday so I couldn't talk to her about meet up and all.  She was on today but away since I woke up.  I tried calling her which wasn't successful so my last resort was just to pick her up at her house.  I went and found that she was out.  Her mom called her and found out that she had gone to Staten Island Mall with someone.  I'd thought that I had the wrong number because no one picks up when I call.  Turns out I did have the right number; so she answers her mom and not me?  If she really didn't wanna hang out with me, she should've just said so.  I would rather be rejected than stood up.

I ended walking around for a while, feeling pretty down in the dumps and devastated.  I didn't feel like trick-or-treating alone but I really did want candy.  I didn't have anyone else to go with since everyone I knew lived pretty far away or was trick-or-treating far away.  I wanted to go hang out at Meagan's house for a bit but she wouldn't let me and my cousins were out (I wanted to play Rockband).  I went to the park and sat there eating candy and when it started to drizzle, I just went home.

I am in the mood to watch dramas but I can't find A Millionaire's First Love!  I should really start homework; I gotta type up my outlines and write an essay for Euro, do Trig, Spanish and Chemistry homework...also read and answer some questions about Act 1 of The Crucible...  Too much to finish in one day but I'm really not in the mood to start today.

Edit: Okay, so my brother came home with a shitload of candy :D  And he gave me 1/3 of it ^_^



Close-Ups


My Brother's Bag

My Bag




Labels: ,

Blogger diana said...
http://www.mysoju.com/a-millionaires-first-love/

here you go :]
Blogger Luminous Fish said...
the crucible is boringgg !

but easyyy to readdd >:]
Blogger Joann said...
Wow, that is so mean of her. X____X" I so didn't expect that of her. But wow.
Blogger diana said...
ahem connie, i hope you're sharing that with us tomorrow ;D
Blogger Emina said...
gah! i want the candy too!
ur brother is very good =)

but dont worry dear, you still have next year xD
btw, i put my follow link. =)

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- It was indeed a waste of time
- Sweating Bullets
- Anxiety
- New Theme?
- Stalking Balloon & You can have baby soft skin too :3
- Failure Encourages Profanity: A Pointless Complai...
- What's long and hard?
- Molly and the Fishies II
- 30
- It's quite late, considering I'm about to start AP...
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved