Oct 28, 2009

3 Comments

Sweating Bullets

21:37
After I got my report card, I was pretty much ready to give up for the rest of the day.  It discouraged me further when I found out that I forgot to do Spanish homework during lunch.  Ugh...  I slept really late last night even though I could've slept earlier because I procrastinated; read manga until like 10 and then started doing the outline for European (which took forever and I was still only halfway done) and didn't bother with Spanish.  I guess I was just scared that I might loose my 98 average in Spanish... which is my highest grade and one that I'm proud of achieving.  The dread of thinking I didn't do Chemistry homework either was just excruciating but I was relieved to know that it was actually due on Monday.

Failed math with a 55, as expected.  It pissed me off to see the comment "Needs to go to after school tutoring" when I do go, although not as much as I'd like to since I'm preoccupied with clubs...  My friend had told me that if you go to your teachers for tutor, they take notice and give you extra points; BS.

I despise that fact that my mom found out about the Parent Teacher Conference.  Now I gotta go with her to translate which is a friggin' waste of my time when it's only one teacher.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger Nana said...
ITS OKAY CONNIE.
IF I CAN DO IT
U CAN DO IT 1000 TIMES BETTER.
+3 TIMES THE WIDTH OF...
you get the point.(:

i dont think procrastinating is a super bad thing. as long as u get something done. ._.

ive never been to any kind of tutoring. :/
Blogger Emina said...
55 is failed?? in my country, it's C.
and don't worry, still one year to go (right?) do your best!
Blogger Luminous Fish said...
my geometry teacher was so ashamed of me that he gave me an algebra book to study from ..

PROCRASTINATING HAS A LIMIT =.=
i procrastinte but like i will start my hw by like 8 ..

GANBADEEEEEE CONNAY !

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Anxiety
- New Theme?
- Stalking Balloon & You can have baby soft skin too :3
- Failure Encourages Profanity: A Pointless Complai...
- What's long and hard?
- Molly and the Fishies II
- 30
- It's quite late, considering I'm about to start AP...
- Bub
- 'Cause it's true
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved