Nov 5, 2009

1 Comments

Was it supposed to take this long?

00:44
Right, so I finished almost all my homework by 7:30 today.  Quite an amazing feat.  But 'twas ruined by the prolonged period of essay writing.  Luckily, I watched my semi-daily episode of Shining Inheritance before I started :3  Then I took a shower and commenced with the writing at around 10?  I thought I'd be finish in an hour or so; yeah right...  This shtuff is so complicated :(  I must blame my writing and thinking skills though.  My compositions are very unorganized and I sorta accuse Wasserstein for it.  We didn't touch much on writing so for a whole year, my idleness has caused me to loose confidence in essays and papers.

Labels: , , ,

Blogger Emina said...
same here dear. it's been a while since i do my essays.

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- I don't like sour or spoils
- It was indeed a waste of time
- Sweating Bullets
- Anxiety
- New Theme?
- Stalking Balloon & You can have baby soft skin too :3
- Failure Encourages Profanity: A Pointless Complai...
- What's long and hard?
- Molly and the Fishies II
- 30
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved