Nov 5, 2009

3 Comments

A Glorious Day: Following the Glorious Revolution that didn't showed up on the test.

21:30
I finally passed the math test!  *kanpai*  I also got lucky with AP European.  I got two questions wrong on the 25 question test we took yesterday and my teacher decided to omit those two questions since the amount of people who got it wrong was ridiculous.  61% and 94% for questions 1 and 3; reason: the answer choices consisted of more than one possible answer.  That results in full score on the multiple choice section for me.  Though I'm not entirely lucky since she decided to count our essays toward the final grade (you know, the essay I worked my butt of but also bsed/gave up on yesterday?)  That's probably going to affect my score drastically.  I don't think I'm doing so well in Spanish anymore...  it's this feeling.  I'm dosing off in class now and don't finish the classwork :/  Need to work harder...*distraction*Ooh!  Dramas! *follows*

Procrastination should be a sin.  Then I can be accused of heresy and get convicted so I don't have to put up with all this shtuff anymore.

Another great accomplishment:  I'm part of the winning team in the soccer game :O (Although I didn't do much: I stood around, waving my arms like the sun don't shine, ran a bit after the ball to seem like I'm trying and laughed the whole time because I think gym is just oh so funny...  The guy who smokes pot was probably high because when he was defense with me, he would shout words of encouragement loudly and randomly.)

In Chemistry, we had some competition and my group won---woot~  Never knew chem would be so interesting when it involves glue, paper puzzles and 20 minute time limit.

Edit:  Wow, just noticed that I posted the previous entry today; at 12:44 in the morning no less.

Labels: , , , , ,

Blogger Luminous Fish said...
on my ap world tests , there are many choices that are all true ..
but we have to choose the one with the most truth value <_<

grrrrrr i made like 2 really stupid mistakes on the math test ..
i put the square above the x even though i ALREADY square rooted it >______>
Blogger Nana said...
CONGRATZ :D
Blogger Joann said...
*high five* I think I passed my first math test with higher than a 65. Hopefully.

I got the highest global test grade out of my whole class. kekekes. I'm happy. XD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Was it supposed to take this long?
- I don't like sour or spoils
- It was indeed a waste of time
- Sweating Bullets
- Anxiety
- New Theme?
- Stalking Balloon & You can have baby soft skin too :3
- Failure Encourages Profanity: A Pointless Complai...
- What's long and hard?
- Molly and the Fishies II
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved