Dec 6, 2009

6 Comments
14:28
My parents went out to refund the monitor... we lost the $10 that paid for shipping.  My dad found an iPhone and gave it to my brother.  We used the refunded money to get a $25 charger.  It was puny and can't even be considered a charger because all you do is attach it to the computer.  I searched up some chargers online...  There are Home/Car charger packs that cost $25...  I hate you Best Buy.  How can you lie to people like this?

I plan to refund one of my Pond's Cold Cream to get some money to pay for my brother's fine.  The thing is, I got the receipt in which my mom used her credit card.  I'm thinking of exchanging it for the Dry Skin Cream and going back another day to refund it for cash (since I got a separate receipt where the latter was bought with cash.)

I sorta regret going to Molly's birthday dinner yesterday.  The thing is, I wasted my $20 of life savings on spaghetti.  It's not worth it.  I wouldn't have mind if I got more variety and dishes if we had gone to a classic Chinese restaurant instead.  I mean, we didn't even know what to order.  I pity Jeffrey who got some sort of sausage and bitter greens dish.  The total bill came up to about $330.  Each dish was at least $15...  I don't think I'll ever go to an Italian restaurant again. 

I want to go to the school play on Wednesday.  I need $10...  I'm probably gonna have to use half of what's left of my money now.

Sorry if no one really cares about what I spend money on but these financial issues are really bringing me down :(  How will I be able to spend for Christmas, I wonder.

Labels: ,

Blogger Nana said...
ur dad must have good karma for finding an iphone :O

businesses lie. for MONEY. its always for money.

dam. $330? and i thought applebees was expensive.
and yes, chinese restaurants ftw!

school play.....
nto sure if im gonna go.
most likey no, since i would get home late DX

i dont rlly celebrate christmas. ._.
Blogger flyingmuffins911 said...
$338.98 connie. The bill was almost $340. I don't think it was worth it either, we wasted quite a lot of money considering the food wasn't that good either... supposedly that's what real Italian food tastes like :P At a chinese restaurant we could have gotten a huge dinner with a $20 bill and the food would taste good. You could never go wrong with Chinese food :D

hmmm the school play... It's this week?!?!?

I'm Jewish... so I don't really know how people spend on christmas. Maybe you can make people gifts. If you want, you can come to my house one day and we can sew presents (my family has two sewing machines). Or you could make your cool origami stuff.
Anonymous Anonymous said...
What about the part where I was brave for eating Jeffry's shit? xD
Blogger Connie said...
@Nana: I don't really celebrate Christmas either but its an excuse for allowing me to give people presents :O

@Flyingmuffins: Yea, its on Wednesday. I want to go >_< I can get extra credit but the thing is, I got a math test the next day...although I can just go to tutor before the show starts. Making stuff takes to much time. I wanted to buy everyone an Asian fruit pudding cup.

@Billy: Yeah well, I suffered eating the greens xD You're used to it no? o_o
Blogger Joann said...
haha Italian restaurants are so expensive.
Your dad is so lucky for finding the iphone, and i got my charger for 35 but it goes into both the computer and wall O_O"
Blogger Luminous Fish said...
HOW MUCH IS THE COLD CREAM ~
if its not that expensive ill buyy it from you :3

the plays only 5 bucks if you have a sgo card ..

and ugh fuck christmas >_>
idk what to buy and when to buy and who to buy ..
maybe i wont even bother buying anything =.=

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Sleeping Late
- Relatively New
- Equivalent Exchange
- Black Friday: Organized Society
- Staples is having an extra early savings event.  I...
- The Problem with Transportation
- News Story: We can infer this kid got a BJ
- Backpacks
- What Trig Homework Does to You
- The Sacrifice
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved