Nov 29, 2009

2 Comments

Relatively New

23:07
So I went out to get my XP fixed and I find out that it was a hard drive problem that can't be fix.  I had to get a new 160gb hard drive and that totaled $55 with the $35 labor of installing it along with getting back some data from the damaged drive.  The guy was gonna get my data back for free (if it was a few mb which turned out to be 10 gigs) so if I just left with my hard drive not installed, I could've saved $35 (not actually saying I can do it myself but it can't be that hard connecting a few wires, could it?---he took out the hard drive in like 1 minute.)  It's not even guarantied the XP can last 3 months considering all the other components are so fcken ancient.

Oh oh oh, I'm so worried for my family's finances this month.  We spent maybe $400 more than usual (and most of it is on credit which isn't used so often!) and now they plan to get a friggin' drawer?  (Although I do think we need one since our current one has crooked shelfs that separate the clothes in a zig zig pattern.)

Gosh, wasted like 5 hours today reinstalling some programs and the like.  I still have an English essay I've yet started!!! 

Labels: , , , , ,

Blogger Nana said...
wow.
u and ur technology. ><

if ur family is willing to use their money, then i dont think u should worry....too much.
i mean, they ARE the adults, and they should know what they're doing.

poor drawer. ):
being discriminated against just because it looks funny.
x)
Blogger Joann said...
O_O" I thought I commented on this already but okayyyyyy.

You talk about computers so much. haha if I ever have computer troubles I'm so getting you. XD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Equivalent Exchange
- Black Friday: Organized Society
- Staples is having an extra early savings event.  I...
- The Problem with Transportation
- News Story: We can infer this kid got a BJ
- Backpacks
- What Trig Homework Does to You
- The Sacrifice
- A Glorious Day: Following the Glorious Revolution...
- Was it supposed to take this long?
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved