Nov 27, 2009

3 Comments

Equivalent Exchange

17:04
Something from Fullmetal Alchemist but also a true concept in the world, or so I believe.  So although I was happy with all the cheap stuff I was able to get... something is always there to spite me.

These are the things I got:

The result of the cancellation order was unsuccessful. I'll refund it if I don't sell it off (NEW Acer X203H 20" Widescreen Flat-Panel HD LCD Monitor (Black) for $95!)  Best buy is an ass... why'd fck can't they just cancel the fcken order when they didn't even ship it off yet?!!!  I need to waste $9.71 on shipping and won't get a friggin' refund.  HATE THEM.

My mom sold of one of my new USBs to her friend for $15 (we profit a few cents) cause she saw that I had like a few others.

It was decided that my brother will be using the new monitor.  It looks nicer with the XP than the Vista.  I'll be using the V7 monitor I got at the beginning of the year; still not used to the widescreen so I'll stick with square monitors.  Before connecting anything, I decided I'll do some cleaning up.  My brother and I OD dusted off the computer (insides and out) and when we reconnected everything, the computer doesn't work...

I got an error which I believe is a combination of dusting off parts we shouldn't have touched and having the updates when the computer shut down.  I got a 01/01/0: Error allocating I/O Bar for PCI device which is preventing me from fixing the other problem with the missing vgaoem.fon.  The latter would be fixed somehow with the OS installation but I can't run it because of the former.

I found out that we had math homework.  I haven't even started my other hw yet.  I'm so screwed.

I didn't get any sleep after waking up 5:30 in the morning and sleeping at about 1 last night.

Life stinks. 

Labels: , ,

Blogger Luminous Fish said...
OMFG IS THAT PONDS COLD CREAM :O

YO QUIEROOOOO
Blogger Joann said...
Dang. you woke up mad early XD
Congrats on your good deals. I hate dealing with the electronics stuff way too much people.
Good luck finishing homework, I decided that since I wanted my weekends free i spent the whole wedensday finishing homework D:
Good luck fixing your computer!
Blogger Connie said...
@Joann: :O I wanna be like you xD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Black Friday: Organized Society
- Staples is having an extra early savings event.  I...
- The Problem with Transportation
- News Story: We can infer this kid got a BJ
- Backpacks
- What Trig Homework Does to You
- The Sacrifice
- A Glorious Day: Following the Glorious Revolution...
- Was it supposed to take this long?
- I don't like sour or spoils
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved