Nov 16, 2009

5 Comments

The Problem with Transportation

23:47
Peter was a fcken dick for making us walk more than we had to to go to the fcken train station. We followed him out of Asiantown and into the government district, full of columns and skyscrapers and the like. I could've taken the friggin' N train which was like a street away but we, the people, ended up following him with promises of a relatively close station with N, tracking about a mile to get to a friggin' R/W station so some of us had to transfer and waste more time!

When I was crossing the bridge, it was still light out. After passing through the tunnel and into the openness of 8 avenue, it was dark as the sun is bright. Damn you son of a gun; I should've really just grabbed the friggin' squirrel, ripped its head off and shove it down your throat.

I got blisters on my feet.

Thank you Annie and Peter for 1/2 a dumpling each.

I love you Jang Geun Suk <3!  (My current favorite actor :3)

Labels: , ,

Blogger Nana said...
connie at lunch today;
"im not talking to you, peter!"

^u just talked to him. xD
Blogger Luminous Fish said...
JANG GEUN SUKKKK <333

MAD CUTE YO .

DO RE MI FA SOL LA TI DO ! <333
Blogger flyingmuffins911 said...
he told me you guys just walked like 10 blocks -_-
Blogger Joann said...
Wow, I hate when I have to walk more than necessay.

Dumplings are mad good.
Blogger imnotpeter said...
it was totally not a mile! its like 10 blocks from the one i took you to and the next one and we were in the middle of the two! ><

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- News Story: We can infer this kid got a BJ
- Backpacks
- What Trig Homework Does to You
- The Sacrifice
- A Glorious Day: Following the Glorious Revolution...
- Was it supposed to take this long?
- I don't like sour or spoils
- It was indeed a waste of time
- Sweating Bullets
- Anxiety
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved