Dec 9, 2009

8 Comments

The rat, it drowns

19:47
Edit: The tissues made my grandpa very happy.  He was giddy and all.  I mean, 250 2-ply for $1?!  And it's from Scotties; my family's favorite tissue brand (because it's all soft~)  So nostalgic, the tissue I've used in my childhood :O
 
My dad bought $55 worth of tissue... Yeah, I should probably stop complaining about the constant lose of money.  Anyhow, it seems I've misplaced my keys.  I expect it to be located at that Italian restaurant because I vaguely remember dropping all my stuff.  While I was gathering everything, I saw my keys but unconsciously, didn't bother to pick it up?!  Now I need to go to the restaurant one of these days, hopefully before my grandparents find out.

There's been (a) rat(s) living under my bed the past few months.  Once in a while, I would gather all my stuff and compact it so the rat can't make a home in any roomy places; my grandmother has always said my bed was a breathing ground for critters and rodents---I live in a pigsty.  My brother used to buy some snacks and we would hide it under my bed; in a rush to keep it in stealth from my grandparents.  When we finally remember it was down there, we found the packaging clawed through and some of the edibles had been consumed.  Indirectly, we were helping them noisy rodents live and thrive.  One time, one of those bastards got stuck in the sink.  It couldn't get out.  My ignorant mother stuck her hand in to grab it by the tail and it used her arm as a ramp to escape.   We were constantly able to capture one rat, and another would come into the open after a few days... they probably breed like rabbits.

I came home and my grandpa tells me the most recent (and probably last) rat has been trapped.  I saw the metal box rattle; apparently, the rodent was still alive.  Later on, my grandpa brings the container and hoses water into the tiny slits.  The rat probably drowned.

So they're not rats... they are mice.  I don't give a damn because they are both annoying pests.
Blogger Nana said...
$55 worth of tissues... -_____-

u should go check as soon as possible and ask the ppl if anyone gave in keys :O

i wouldn't be able to sleep if i knew there were rats under my bed.

i would never ever be able to touch a rat, and HAHAHAHA it got stuck! BWAHAHA. what a fatass rat. mice, whatever. DX
Blogger ありさ said...
GAH RATS.

^what nana said. GO TO THE RESTAURANT AND GET UR KEYS BEFORE SOMEONE TAKES THEM HOME.

ewwwww. rats/mice/creatures under ur bed...
Blogger Joann said...
LMFAO. od tissues I have that only its toilet paper. kekekes. :D

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that there were rats underneath my bed. Ughs. I'm so scared of rodents. D:
Blogger Vionna said...
the unconsciously not bothering to pick it up thing- that happens to me too.
Rats/ mice!! i have those at home too, they're so smart it's not even funny. they purposely poop right around the traps we have at home to show how intelligent they are. T_T they're in the kitchen though.
Blogger Connie said...
@Vionna, yea, the mice go all around in my house. Their HQ is under my bed though. They pooped everywhere it's disgusting... I eat at those places you know!
Blogger Joann said...
LMFAO. yea their low tops i don't like high tops cus they are so hard to put on and take off.

by boots i mean like snow boots lmao. or like boots for the cold not the converses od high boots like ones. XD
Blogger ThisStoopidNerd said...
LMAO at your mom!!! and i hope you find your keys :D
Blogger flyingmuffins911 said...
LOL FINALLY YOU KILLED THEM!

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- My parents went out to refund the monitor... we lo...
- Sleeping Late
- Relatively New
- Equivalent Exchange
- Black Friday: Organized Society
- Staples is having an extra early savings event.  I...
- The Problem with Transportation
- News Story: We can infer this kid got a BJ
- Backpacks
- What Trig Homework Does to You
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved