Dec 30, 2009

2 Comments

The Ghost and I

14:40
Maybe it was all a dream but it seemed pretty real (in the beginning encounter.)  I couldn't tell between the realities when I was asleep.  I've always been a superstitious person and it upsets me.  I had a certain period in my life when I was afraid to go to the bathroom because I feared what would come out of the mirror.

There's a closet that's located across the bathroom in the hallway that leads to the living room at my residence.  A few times, I walked through the hallway and would see a guy standing in front of the closet.  He was expressionless but also looked solemn.  When I questioned him, he wouldn't answer so I tried to drag him to move out of the way only to fall through.  I sorta freaked and no one would listen when I told them my house was haunted...=x=  The guy eventually disappeared into the closet.

I forgot the more detailed fragments because I woke up since the delivery man was knocking on the door.  Anyhow, I was part of some goodwill organization and we were going to leave some gifts at some tombs of people whose graves remain empty because they had no relatives.  Someone went with me to deliver condolences.  I left a wrapped up gourd at one grave.  The tomb next to it had a long cherry wooden table (you know those low rise tables that can only be used when you sit on the floor; mainly seen in historical Asian dramas where the royals use it for scribing?)---it's strange why we would give a dead person such furnishings.  Anyhow, as we were leaving, a bandit came and took the wrapped gourd.  When I managed to get it back, the guy went after the table (>.> this is starting to sound more like a dream xD) It turns out that the grave belonged to that ghost I was talking about earlier.  Then there's probably a scene where they explain the reason for giving a scroll table to the guy.  In the end, I guess the thief went mad because he saw spirits and the ghost was finally able to rest in peace.

I really liked the dream :X  Wish I remembered more of it.

Labels:

Blogger Nana said...
if i had that dream, i would be a bit creeped out.

maybe the ghost is one of ur great-great-great ancestors! .___.
Blogger Joann said...
Wow, interesting dream. I have weird strange dreams. =________="

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- I went Metropolitan Museum of Art for the third ti...
- Flele
- The rat, it drowns
- My parents went out to refund the monitor... we lo...
- Sleeping Late
- Relatively New
- Equivalent Exchange
- Black Friday: Organized Society
- Staples is having an extra early savings event.  I...
- The Problem with Transportation
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved