Jan 20, 2010

2 Comments

Weird Encounter...

20:18
So today, Molly and I went to the Brooklyn Public Library to attempt to "study" for the finals. She showed me this magic card trick which later turned out to be not so magical. Anyways, we encountered these two people who were quite interesting. The two girls, one Caucasian and one Hispanic, i believe, were a bit rotund. The Caucasian girl was very gangster and kept her hood on the whole time. As it turns out, they were actually freshmen at Madison HS. I guess they were trying to be friendly but it just seemed ... weird. Thinking back, I was pretty stupid for mentioning our names, or rather, Molly's name, despite the fact she told me to shut up MULTIPLE times. For future references, do not mention any names and personal info to a friendly stranger.



Blogger Nana said...
LOL what the heck. ._.
Blogger Joann said...
woah that is strange lmao I make up names lmao. XD don't trust strangers XD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Let's Row!
- Fireworks and Life
- Happy New Year 2010!
- The Ghost and I
- I went Metropolitan Museum of Art for the third ti...
- Flele
- The rat, it drowns
- My parents went out to refund the monitor... we lo...
- Sleeping Late
- Relatively New
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved