Jan 1, 2010

2 Comments

Happy New Year 2010!

16:03
Instead of watching the ball drop, I was watching movies.  Instead of starting homework yesterday, I was watching movies.  I realized today was Friday...  School's in less than three days = I'm fucked.

Labels:

Blogger Nana said...
I was watching the drama You're Beautiful! on all of the days mentioned in your blog! ^^

Today is hw day for meeee! :D
Blogger Joann said...
lmao.
its okay
i'm sure you'll make it thru.
add oil!

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- The Ghost and I
- I went Metropolitan Museum of Art for the third ti...
- Flele
- The rat, it drowns
- My parents went out to refund the monitor... we lo...
- Sleeping Late
- Relatively New
- Equivalent Exchange
- Black Friday: Organized Society
- Staples is having an extra early savings event.  I...
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved