Jan 2, 2010

3 Comments

Fireworks and Life

21:39
I heard a crackling sound that sounded like bullets followed by whistles that sounded like bombs.  Thinking the house was being under attacked, I looked through the window shade for the opponent only to find a fire display in the middle of the street in front of my house.  Someone left a can and the lights were bursting out of it.  I freaked out because I thought that if the fragments of fire were to touch the car, it'd set the vehicle to burst into flames or explode.  However, after seeing as to how a car just managed to squeeze past the fireworks, I thought wrong.  I went to get my phone to tape the whole event but it went out with a last whistle and large outburst before I got to press record.

On another subject, I am to write a poem following a guideline for a Spanish project.  This is my poem:

La Vida

En el océano, en la tierra, en todas partes,
Hermosa, nostálgica, preciosa,
Se nace, crece, muere.
La vida es corta.
La vida, vivir la vida al máximo.

The translation:

Life

In the ocean, on the earth, everywhere,
Beautiful, nostalgic, precious,
It is born, grows, dies.
Life is short.
Life, live life to the fullest.

The obstacle keeping me from finishing this project is making up a visual of it.  I can't think of much to portray my point.

Labels: , ,

Blogger ありさ said...
it seems like u havent seen many fireworks before XD
i would know if there were fireworks right when they get fired (prbly cause of the year end parties i go to every year)

the poem is pretty. now i kinda wanna learn spanish JUST so i can read it.
u can just use visuals from the poem.
u did write about the cycle (of life), work off that.
Blogger Nana said...
:O !
fireworks!
I havne't seen many...in my life...eaither... T_T

for your poem, you should google bio pictures.

since you're talking about a CYCLE of life, you can do like...some cycle that portrays something born, growing....then dying....

my first thought was a food chain....
idk if that works much for your poem, though..
Blogger Connie said...
This is exactly it. You guys have such a scientific interpretation of my poem whereas I'm actually trying to get a certain reminiscent kind of point across. :X

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Happy New Year 2010!
- The Ghost and I
- I went Metropolitan Museum of Art for the third ti...
- Flele
- The rat, it drowns
- My parents went out to refund the monitor... we lo...
- Sleeping Late
- Relatively New
- Equivalent Exchange
- Black Friday: Organized Society
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved