Jan 21, 2010

4 Comments

An Intellectual Convo in One Minute

20:22
moldie 8:19 pm
    what does snow signify?
onion-san 8:19 pm
    precursor to bloodshed
    lost of innocence
    reminiscence
moldie 8:19 pm
    SNOW?
    WHITE SNOW
onion-san 8:19 pm
    pee

Labels:

Blogger Emina said...
ahahaha.
btw, i dont get it (?)
Blogger Nana said...
LOL.

snow=bloodshed.
but white snow = pee.

then what is yellow snow? ;D
Blogger Joann said...
haha. I'm watching ums. crap i forgot the name D: Oh To get Unstuck in time.

I need like help deleting autodesk fully there is this part that I'm too scared to delete cus it says make sure you have backup and stuff. and I'm scared it'll delete everything off of my computer. X_____X"
Blogger Joann said...
hms.
are you busy during mid-winter recess. :O cus I'm pretty much free then :D

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Weird Encounter...
- Let's Row!
- Fireworks and Life
- Happy New Year 2010!
- The Ghost and I
- I went Metropolitan Museum of Art for the third ti...
- Flele
- The rat, it drowns
- My parents went out to refund the monitor... we lo...
- Sleeping Late
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved