Mar 13, 2010

2 Comments
15:08
Everyone's talking about it; the major selection.  There's not much to say but I just wanted to wish everyone luck!  I hope you guys get into a good major of your choosing :D
Blogger Nana said...
THANK YOUU! :3
I bet you're def gonna get into ur first choice :)
ur frshman average was beast. :D
Blogger Emina said...
Aww, I missed school already T_T

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Happy Lunar New Year
- Cut & Bleed: A Life Lesson
- An Intellectual Convo in One Minute
- Weird Encounter...
- Let's Row!
- Fireworks and Life
- Happy New Year 2010!
- The Ghost and I
- I went Metropolitan Museum of Art for the third ti...
- Flele
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved