Apr 5, 2010

4 Comments

Confessions of a Shopaholic

12:35
I have a problem...I got into online shopping... I already spent at least $90 =_= and am planning to buy a bit more.

Unlike most shopaholics, I don't shop for clothes.  I shop for batteries, wires (a probably more computer components when I have the cash), pens and books.


I am spending my new year's money...  *wallows in the corner of self-hate*

Labels: ,

Blogger Joann said...
LOLS.
thank god I never knew how to online shop since I don't have a credit card and I'll end up needing to buy those uhhh...paided for credit cards LMFAO.

Also I hate waiting for it to come. X_______X" TAKES FOREVER GOD.
Blogger flyingmuffins911 said...
how are you buying all of this!?!?! lol maybe I should sign you up for one of those shopaholic anonymous groups. You and Molly could go together :P lol
Blogger Luminous Fish said...
.. go to china .
Anonymous Lord Gibson said...
Cause you're OLD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Misassumed Intentions
- Movies
- Everyone's talking about it; the major selection. ...
- Happy Lunar New Year
- Cut & Bleed: A Life Lesson
- An Intellectual Convo in One Minute
- Weird Encounter...
- Let's Row!
- Fireworks and Life
- Happy New Year 2010!
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved