Apr 25, 2010

4 Comments
16:19
I had a dream.

I was in Vegas.

What happened there stayed there.

Labels:

Blogger Nana said...
LOL

even my dreams are never tht nice xD
Blogger Connie said...
I don't remember it being nice but more terror-filled in the gambling underworld, etc.
Blogger flyingmuffins911 said...
I'm confuzzled... I know the term, but do you mean that you forgot the dream or that you want to keep it a secret :O
Blogger Connie said...
That's for me to know and you to find out :)

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Fujoshi out of the Closet
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Misassumed Intentions
- Movies
- Everyone's talking about it; the major selection. ...
- Happy Lunar New Year
- Cut & Bleed: A Life Lesson
- An Intellectual Convo in One Minute
- Weird Encounter...
- Let's Row!
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved