Jun 5, 2010

1 Comments
13:24
I saw Angels & Demons yesterday.  It was a great movie though, despite the ending being "unexpected"; it was pretty much anticipated since of course, these kinds of thrillers end with the good guy turning out to be the evil mastermind in all this.  After watching the movie, I think I developed a fear of black tongues.  I thought, if someone just suddenly stuck out their tongue at you and it was black, with a look as if they wanted to eat you, it's kind of gross and creepy---especially if that person was zombie-like.

Apologies for the random post.  Life's been a bit uninteresting lately.


CLICK ME

Labels:

Blogger Nana said...
LOLOLOL at the black tongue.
I think it's very rare to find a person with a black tongue stick their tongue out at you xD

and random posts are good. :]

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Snagged from Xin Ru Alyssa [Sorry, mistake]
- My Brotha
- After the walking 6.2 mi + for AIDs Walk and had a...
- 30 Day Challenge - May
- I had a dream. I was in Vegas. What happened the...
- Fujoshi out of the Closet
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Misassumed Intentions
- Movies
- Everyone's talking about it; the major selection. ...
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved