Dec 21, 2010

1 Comments

Oregimi

17:39
The Origami Club folded holiday stars for all the teachers over the last few club meets.  The diagram can be found here.  All the members contributed and we made over 330... with extras left over.  Some of us went down to distribute them into the teachers' mailboxes.  The following day, the announcements thanked us but...she pronounced "ore-gimi" or something like that...it's sad because I heard she's an English teacher...

AP American is so embarrassing.  We were talking about all these communities such as the Shakers, the Utopians, etc. and about how all of them attacked marriage because they believed in free love.  Then my teacher points me out and says something about me and my boyfriend.  I retorted I didn't have one and everyone's just laughing.  I didn't hear but I heard something about Nikita =_=  Stop with the misunderstandings please.  We are all friends.

Labels:

Blogger Emina said...
Done :) Check out "About" section XD
Btw, I follow you~

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- 4-3-2
- AP American
- Media
- Regents Grades
- Spanish Regent
- Toy Story 3
- I saw Angels & Demons yesterday.  It was a great m...
- Snagged from Xin Ru Alyssa [Sorry, mistake]
- My Brotha
- After the walking 6.2 mi + for AIDs Walk and had a...
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved