Dec 3, 2010

0 Comments

AP American

20:42
My test scores have been continually going down.  I always get 15/40 multiple choice questions wrong now!  I even read the textbook though =_________=  But seriously, this sucks.  I got in trouble for talking in class once and Mr. P pulled me out to the center of the class and lectured me.  Ugh... I know he hates me now.  I even try to stay awake in his class so he won't penalize me without my knowledge when he puts in grades.  Today though, I guess I was just staring into space and would slumber off because I pulled an all-nighter yesterday.  He suddenly calls my name.  WHY DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?!  NOOOOOO.  At the beginning of the year, I sat next to Nikita.  Since Mr. P is the advisor for YEA he remembered Nikita but not me.  He didn't know my name at all...always just motioning to me or calling me "you".  So he calls me and I snap back into reality.  h\He asks me "What is the Adam-Onis Treaty called the Trans-Continental Treaty?"  I really didn't know!!!  I guessed, "Because it involves the European countries."  He probably gave me this look but went on to talk with the smartasses that dominate the class discussions.  My friend who sat next to me told me that Trans-Continental meant throughout the Continent.  My answer was totally off!  Ugh...I was thinking Continental Army...so Trans-Continental is something global?  Hate this. Hate this. Hate this.

Labels:

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Media
- Regents Grades
- Spanish Regent
- Toy Story 3
- I saw Angels & Demons yesterday.  It was a great m...
- Snagged from Xin Ru Alyssa [Sorry, mistake]
- My Brotha
- After the walking 6.2 mi + for AIDs Walk and had a...
- 30 Day Challenge - May
- I had a dream. I was in Vegas. What happened the...
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved